- Friday 4:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
- Saturday Noon until 10:00 PM.
- Show held rain or shine.
- Continuous music on covered stage.
- Professional sound by CBE.
- Bring lawn chairs.
- Bring the family.
- Shaded, wooded concert area.
- Covered shelters in case of rain.
- No smoking, alcohol or pets allowed inside designated concert area.
- A separate seating area for smokers and those with pets is available.
- Stage show broadcast throughout the festival grounds on 91.7 FM.
- No need to miss anything if you go back to your camper or car!
- 50-50 raffles both days.
- Scheduled children's activities on Saturday.
- Plenty of day parking available within easy walking distance of
the concert area. (follow signs)
- Handicapped parking area.
- Golf cart shuttle upon request from concert area to parking areas.
- No fee for parking.
- FREE camping in the rough (no hook-ups) with weekend ticket.
- Campers welcome to arrive anytime Thursday and stay until Sunday.
- Pets permitted on a leash in camping area.
- Campfires allowed in approved fire rings only and in accordance
with local laws.
- We have a limited supply of festival fire rings available for use
on a first come basis.
- Seasoned firewood available for a donation.
- FREE wireless internet access available throughout the camping
and festival area.
- Bring your wifi access device.
- Porta Johns located throughout the festival site.
- Garbage cans and dumpster available on site.
- Full hook-up campground located adjacent to festival grounds.
- Contact Pine Oaks Campground at: 814-445-4093.
- Potable water & dump station available to festival campers for a reasonable fee.
- Many motels are available in Somerset, PA which is only 10 minutes
- Click here for
a link to area motels.
- Concessions available throughout the weekend.
- Various vendors will be on hand throughout the weekend.
- Official Coleman Station and bluegrass apparel available.
- Many bands will have their vendor tents set up in and around the
- Please take time to visit these local points of interest when in
- Quecreek Mine Rescue Site.
- Flight 93 Memorial & Crash Site
- Flight 93 Chapel
- Windmill Farms
for any damages or losses whatsoever.